Odyssey Online Learning

Student Clubs and Organizations

• Image

Art Club

The Art Club is a place to express yourself. Show your feelings through drawing, painting, creating using various materials and platforms. If you catch yourself doodling, coming up with artful ideas or plans, or just simply love to use pencil, paintbrush or paper mache… the Art Club is for you!

• Image

Engineering Club

Interested in building, assembling, and constructing objects, robotics, learning to program/code and more? Interested exploring engineering as a possible career? Check out the Odyssey Online Engineering Club today to see what strengths you possess and what interests develop in this club.

• Image

Gaming Club

Do you love video games? Well your search for the perfect club ends here! We are a student club at Odyssey Online Learning focused on gaming of all sorts; PC, console, tabletop, casual, serious, etc. We also discuss the newest technologies pertaining to gaming and the evolution of video games as a whole. All Odyssey Online students are welcome!

• Image

History Club

Join us on a virtual time travel through history. History Club will take you on an adventure from the beaches of D-Day to Tudor Times.

• Image

Literature and Photography Club

What’s a picture without a caption? What’s a piece of writing without a picture to capture its meaning? Join us for the Literature Magazine and Photography Club! Don’t worry….if your interest lies in writing, your job will be to create written masterpieces. If your interest lies in photography, you will explore the art of taking pictures. Throughout the year, we will collaborate and share writings and photos, along with tips, tricks, and ideas. Our final product will be the Literature Magazine full of student writing and student photos. Come join us! Information about our first meeting will be sent through our Edmodo page.

• Image

National Honor Society

The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. It is more than an honor roll or recognition for exceptional grades, as NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since their beginnings in 1921.

As part of the NHS Chapter at Odyssey Online Learning, members create an atmosphere of enthusiasm for scholarship, become student leaders within the school, develop their personal character, and develop a desire to serve their school and their communities. They also become part of an organization that is throughout the United States, as NHS chapters are found in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, many U.S. Territories, and Canada.

• Image

Pinterest Club

Are you interested in “Do It Yourself” Projects? Do you enjoy cooking, crafting, fashion, etc?
    Can you find yourself getting lost in all of the amazing ideas on Pinterest? Then we’ve got the club for YOU!

• Image

Book Club

Odyssey Online Learning's Book Club is the perfect place to share your favorite book with others who enjoy reading.

• Image

Fashion Club

We have discussions in Edmodo about different fashion topics, using our own designs, celebrity-inspired styles, polyvore.com, and more. Join our Edmodo page for more information and to join the discussion. We want to hear YOUR input on what the club should be and have active student leadership.

• Image

Fitness Club

Fitness club is a place where Odyssey Online Learning students can find collaboration and encouragement in their pursuit of incorporating exercise and healthier choices into their lives.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES

A lot is happening at Odyssey Online Learning! Receive email alerts about local events, learning tips, tutoring assistance and other valuable updates.