Odyssey Online Learning

Student Clubs and Organizations

• Image

Gaming Club

The Gaming Club is here! If you enjoy playing video games whether casual or serious, then this is the club for you! We will discuss the latest games and updates for all types of platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, etc.)! We will also discuss how video gaming has evolved over the years and how it is continuing to evolve! All Odyssey Online Students are welcome!

• Image

National Honor Society

The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. It is more than an honor roll or recognition for exceptional grades, as NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of Scholarship, Leadership, Service, and Character. These characteristics have been associated with membership in the organization since their beginnings in 1921.

As part of the NHS Chapter at Odyssey Online Learning, members create an atmosphere of enthusiasm for scholarship, become student leaders within the school, develop their personal character, and develop a desire to serve their school and their communities. They also become part of an organization that is throughout the United States, as NHS chapters are found in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, many U.S. Territories, and Canada.

• Image

Photography Club

What’s a picture without a caption? What’s a piece of writing without a picture to capture its meaning? Join us for the Photography Club! If your interest lies in photography, you will explore the art of taking pictures. Throughout the year, we will collaborate and share photos, along with tips, tricks, and ideas. Our final product will be the Literature Magazine full of student writing and student photos.

• Image

Book Club

Odyssey Online Learning's Book Club is the perfect place to share your favorite book with others who enjoy reading.