Odyssey Online Learning

Testimonials

Attending OOL has given me the opportunity to do what I love. I am a Junior at OOL and this is my 3rd year with the school. I train and travel all over the country with my karate team. OOL gives me flexibility to attend live lessons online and do my school work from any location. I would recommend OOL to any student who want the ability to travel and earn their high school diploma at the same time!

Blake Spence, Student

Image

I didn't enjoy or do well in a traditional school. I had trouble learning in a traditional classroom environment and difficulties communicating with classmates, due to my social anxiety. Doing online school has been helping me achieve my goal of getting my high school diploma without being too stressed out and overwhelmed. I get to relax in front of my computer in my room without worrying about any distractions. My classes provide me a flexible schedule which allows me to do class work at any given time of the day. I have wonderful teachers that communicate with me on a daily basis and answer any questions or concerns I have. I would definitely recommend Odyssey Online Learning to anyone who is dedicated to education and wanting to succeed in school.

Hannah Way, Student

Image

I chose an online high school because I needed a school that could meet my needs. At a regular pace, school is not fast enough for me. It would actually be harmful to my education, just as a regular pace is harmful to people who are a little slower. Odyssey is perfect for me and a lot of other people because the pace is set to YOU. If you are a fast learner, the course can go fast. If you are a slow learner, the course can go slow. The teachers are there to help you the entire time. This school has been great for me. I've had more opportunities than I would have had in a brick-and-mortar school. I'm a senior at sixteen!

Summer Ciaccio, Student

Image