Odyssey Online Learning

Happy Holidays!

In an effort to keep you informed, we are adding a new link to our web page (www.odysseyonline.com) entitled ANNOUNCEMENTS. New information and announcements of interest to you will be posted on the page each Monday. Please visit our web page to stay informed about the latest and greatest happenings at Odyssey Online Learning. We would also appreciate any feedback you wish to provide about our school, our web page and the services that we offer. Don't forget to refer our school to your friends and family members during the holidays.

PROCRASTINATION IS A KEY TO FAILURE: The end of the first semester is quickly approaching (January 18, 2019) and many of our students have a ton of work to complete. Please use your time during the break to complete any missed or incomplete assignments. If zeros were entered in the gradebook today for undone assignments, many students would fail their classes. We don't want to see that happen. While your current average may reflect that you are passing, please review the assignment list for each of your classes to make sure that you have not omitted any required work. If you will be working over the break, please remember that teachers/advisors will have limited or periodic access to the system and emails. Therefore, request exam passwords, assignment resets, etc. prior to Thursday, December 20th.

Tis the season to celebrate the ones we love and to be thankful for all that we have been given. It is also the season to rock your Ugly Sweater and participate in ALL of your live lessons to be eligible for awesome prizes and rewards. We look forward to keeping in touch with you though our Facebook and Instagram pages during the break. Don't forget to post pictures and let us know how you are celebrating this joyous holiday season.

As always, we appreciate the opportunity to help our students and families gain a quality education with Odyssey Online Learning and look forward to a prosperous and exciting New Year!

Merry Christmas!

Mr Robinson and the Odyssey TEAM!