Odyssey Online Learning

January 2018 Student of the Month

Janna DeCamps - Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Congratulations to January 2018 Student of the Month Spencer Hall!! Spencer was chosen for this honor by his teachers because he is such a great student who attends every live lesson, is very far ahead in his classes, always asks questions, communicates well, does excellent work, and is very respectful!

Here is a little more about Spencer:

I live in Boiling Springs, S.C and my favorite subject in school would probably be history because I love to learn about the past and to see how far we have come from then. My future plans are to graduate high school and go to college to earn a degree in engineering. I like attending Odyssey Online Learning because of the flexibility, and I study and do better without the stress and interruptions I had going to regular school. I feel like I have a better one on one contact with my teachers and they are quick to respond when I have any questions.  The study habit that has helped me the most is to take notes, lots and lots of notes! The one thing that I can't live without would be my bike. When I'm not doing schoolwork, I am on my bike training and working hard to become a better rider. My hero is Connor Fields, the 2017 BMX Olympic Gold Medalist for USA. Reading his story about him starting out racing and the obstacles he overcame makes me push that much harder and to not give up on my dream of BMX racing.

We are so proud of you Spencer!! Keep up the great work.

BACK