Odyssey Online Learning

April 2018 Student of the Month

Janna DeCamps - Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Congratulations to Odyssey Online Learning's April Student of the Month Trent Spence. Trent is studious and conscientious about making sure he is doing his very best on any assignment in English, and is willing to put in the extra time needed to excel in his classes and all endeavors that he takes on. He displays a very respectful attitude and puts forth the effort needed to be successful in life. He is an outstanding young man who has shown tremendous growth this year.

Trent never gives up. I think it’s the fighting spirit from kickboxing he carries throughout life. He communicates well with his teachers and works hard on all of his assignments. He would spend hours in World History on a project or essay to to make sure he was on point. Way to go Trent! We are so proud of you!!

My name is Trent Spence and I currently live in Taylors, SC. The part that I like best about online school is the flexibility which allows me to pursue karate. By attending online school, I am able to travel to compete in karate tournaments. This year my favorite subject was Algebra 1, but I enjoy taking any math class. As of right now, I am undecided on my future plans beyond graduating high school. Outside of school, my favorite hobby is participating in karate. I have found that my most helpful study habit is to take notes and attend tutoring for additional help. One thing that I think I could not live without is my cell phone. My hero is Stephen Thompson who is a UFC fighter that I hope to fight like one day.

BACK