Odyssey Online Learning

Employment Opportunities

Thank you for your interest in the opportunity to join the Odyssey Online team. Our mission is to provide a challenging, enriching, and meaningful curriculum that educates and respects the individual student and the diverse community of learners in an environment that is safe and conducive to learning. We aspire to have like minded employees on our team. Please send a resume´and cover letter to  Andrea Amburn.
  • Academic Advisor

The Academic Advisor is a certified education professional whose primary role is to guide the student towards academic success, social development and overall preparation for their post-secondary pursuits.

• Special Education Advisor/Instructor Part Time

The Special Education Advisor/Instructor is responsible for managing the synchronous learning environment for group and individual instruction.

• School Counselor

The Guidance Counselor plans, supervises and provides professional guidance services designed to help each student establish a strong academic, social, emotional and physical foundation so that he may be successful in school and life in the future.