Odyssey Online Learning - Logo
This is a placeholder for the Yext Knolwedge Tags. This message will not appear on the live site, but only within the editor. The Yext Knowledge Tags are successfully installed and will be added to the website.
,

Student and Parent Resources

Student-Driven Services  |  Personalized Attention  |  Flexible Programs

Student-Driven Services
Personalized Attention
Flexible Programs

Student & Parent Resources๏ปฟ

Odyssey Online Learning is committed to helping your student succeed! We have a variety of support systems in place. Below, you will find links to several of the many resources we provide to our students and parents.

Can't find what you're looking for? No problem! We are happy to assist you. Please feel free to give us a call at (803) 735-9110 or visit the Meet Our Staff page for a full staff directory.

School Calendar

2023-2024 School Calendar 2024-2025 School Calendar

Parent-Student Handbook & Resources

Parent-Student Handbook 2023-2024 School Plagiarism Policy and Honor Code Keys For Success Class Resources

C๏ปฟurriculum Support

Edmentum, Odyssey Online Learning's curriculum partner, empowers you with the solutions you need to be more effective. We are committed to solving your challenges with flexible tools paired with the right support to optimize student success.

Customer support is available from 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM Central Time, Monday – Friday. Call 1-800-447-5286 or email support.academy@edmentum.com .

Curriculum Support

Y๏ปฟour Student's Online Learning Experience

Peer interaction is very important at Odyssey Online Learning. Many students get to know peers and others in their community who they would never have met through other means. This can broaden their social circle, horizons and opportunities for work and education after high school is over.

Students also interact in tutoring sessions and live classes on a regular basis, and they have discussions and group projects where they can get to know one another. Class forums and blogs are available as well, giving students further options for interaction in an environment that is less formal and where they may feel more comfortable expressing their opinions.

School Clubs and Organizations

Students at Odyssey Online Learning can get involved in clubs and organizations that plan events, offer activities, take field trips and complete projects that allow for increased interest and exploration. Odyssey Online Learning students make an annual yearbook, and students are encouraged to get involved with sports, dance, music, volunteering and other activities they enjoy.

Events and Field Trips

Throughout each school year, Odyssey Online Learning organizes events and field trips so students can extend their learning and interact with one another and the community around them. Many of these activities are social events based on the interest of students and parents.

At OOL, we also work to create partnerships with state, local and national organizations to make more activities available to students who may have a wider variety of interests.

School Culture

Odyssey Online Learning is a community made up of families and educators who are focused on seeing students succeed. We believe the 21st century requires a good background in mathematics and science, and that a student who has that foundation can be successful.

With a well-rounded education, a student who is inspired can go a long way, and that student will be well prepared for what life will offer after high school. By developing a unique and supportive community, Odyssey Online Learning can help students see a higher level of success.

Can’t find the information you’re looking for? Contact Odyssey Online Learning now – we’ll be happy to help you.

๏ปฟSchool Report Card

Odyssey Online Learning's School Report Card can be found using the link below.

• Step 2:    Select "View Report Card"

• Step 3:    Enter School Year you wish to view, Type (High), District (4801:                                Charter Institute at Erskine) and Location (Odyssey Online Learning).

• Step 4:    Click "View Report Card"

State Resources

Parent Resources

By the time your student reaches high school, nobody has to tell you that parenting is indeed the hardest job in the world. Through the good times and the challenges, you’re always there for your child – and you’ve probably felt like you were on your own more than once.

Parenting a high schooler can be tough – especially in a traditional school environment. Our Odyssey Online Learning parents regularly tell us that enrolling their students here was the best decision they’ve ever made.

Communication is Key

What parent hasn’t experienced the frustration of feeling like they were in the dark about their student’s high school education? In traditional school settings, the teachers and administration are often stretched beyond their capacity to manage so many students – and interaction with parents is often minimal.

Not so at Odyssey Online Learning! Here, our approach to education is based on clear communication. We know that when parents are involved and informed, students achieve greater success.

Communication is the core of parent involvement at OOL. We want you to know what’s going on with your student and how learning is progressing. You’ll have access to your student’s courses so you can see what we’re learning each week.

You’ll also get a unique login for our Parent Portal, allowing you to stay abreast of your student’s grades, attendance, and progress. If your student is struggling, you’ll be one of the first to know – rather than finding out when it’s too late. Even better, when your student is succeeding, you’ll know that, too – and we hope you’ll join us in celebrating that progress.

Guidance at Every Step

Each student at Odyssey Online Learning is assigned a Student Engagement Specialist – and you’ll get to know that Student Engagement Specialist as well. By touching base on a regular basis, you’ll be assured that your student is making progress, staying on track and getting the attention needed for successful course completion.

In addition to your student’s Student Engagement Specialist, you’ll want to get to know our guidance staff. Traditional high schools have guidance counselors on-staff to help students prepare for college, technical school or the workforce after high school – and we provide that sort of guidance for our students as well. Plus, our guidance staff can help your student get involved with extracurricular activities for a well-rounded high school experience.

At Odyssey Online Learning, You're Never Alone

We think you’ll find the learning environment here is far less stressful, overwhelming and confusing than any school experience your family has had until now. The support and encouragement we have aren’t just for your student – it’s for you as well.

If you have questions about our school or would like to take the next steps toward enrolling your student, please contact us. We look forward to welcoming your family into the OOL community.

Enroll Today!

Supportive, positive learning environment

(803) 735-9110

(803) 735-9110

"One reason I have enjoyed Odyssey is because it allows me to learn according to my learning style. Not everyone is cut out to learn in a traditional classroom setting. My teachers in all of my classes are always available to me when I need to spend extra time learning. My teachers have spent many hours giving me one on one tutoring, which has helped me to be successful in school."

- Anonymous via Google

Share by: