Odyssey Online Learning

About Us

Odyssey Online Learning, formerly known as Provost Academy South Carolina, has been offering quality education since 2009. We have helped thousands of high school students throughout South Carolina achieve great success.

Odyssey Online Learning is an online public charter high school serving students in grades 9 through 12. Odyssey is a free state-authorized public online high school in South Carolina. We offer high school students the benefit of a flexible, engaging, and personalized schedule that suits the individual.

Students work toward their high school diploma, which is recognized by colleges and employers in the same way as a traditional school. Students at Odyssey get the same education as they would in a regular school but with a convenient, safe environment in their own home, and using the internet to connect to the classroom.

Are you a parent looking for an online education for your high school student? Odyssey Online is dedicated to providing a learning environment that meets the individual needs of each of our students by giving them the personal attention and flexibility they deserve to reach their short term educational goals while guiding them and inspiring them to achieve their higher education and life aspirations.

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES

A lot is happening at Odyssey Online Learning! Receive email alerts about local events, learning tips, tutoring assistance and other valuable updates.