Odyssey Online Learning

Why Odyssey Online Learning

At Odyssey Online Learning, our students experience quality high school education via the enrollment of online learning. We offer resources and services necessary to build a well-rounded student experience. Digital learning in South Carolina has never been this easy thanks to Odyssey Online Learning.

Our students are able to:

• Learn in a supportive, positive environment with less social pressure and distractions
  • Receive personal attention from state-certified teachers specifically trained to teach online
  • Create a personalized academic program with the help of their personal advisor
  • Connect with fellow students through field trips, clubs and service projects 

Our Mission & Vision

Our mission is to provide a challenging, enriching, and meaningful curriculum that educates and respects the individual student and the diverse community of learners in an environment that is safe and conducive to learning. We believe in providing students with the tools necessary to meet high academic expectations and achieve academic success, thus building the skills and confidence needed to become intelligent, ethical, responsible, and civic-minded adults.

From students whose parents are in the military, to students that travel, to students that are simply looking for a great education environment, Odyssey Online Learning is the perfect solution!

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES

A lot is happening at Odyssey Online Learning! Receive email alerts about local events, learning tips, tutoring assistance and other valuable updates.