Odyssey Online Learning

Why Odyssey Online Learning

At Odyssey Online Learning, our students experience quality high school education via the enrollment of online learning. We offer resources and services necessary to build a well-rounded student experience. Digital learning in South Carolina has never been this easy thanks to Odyssey Online Learning.

Our students are able to:

• Learn in a supportive, positive environment with less social pressure and distractions
  • Receive personal attention from state-certified teachers specifically trained to teach online
  • Create a personalized academic program with the help of their personal advisor
  • Connect with fellow students through field trips, clubs and service projects 

Our Mission & Vision

Odyssey Online Learning (OOL) is committed to cultivating college and career-bound students through meeting their individual needs, giving them personal attention and flexibility, providing goal-oriented and collaborative learning opportunities, and fostering positive communication between students, families and communities. OOL is a virtual public charter high school serving grades 9-12 that uniquely addresses student needs on an individual basis.

From students whose parents are in the military, to students that travel, to students that are simply looking for a great education environment, Odyssey Online Learning is the perfect solution!