Odyssey Online Learning

Why Odyssey Online Learning

At Odyssey Online Learning, our students experience quality high school education via the enrollment of online learning. We offer resources and services necessary to build a well-rounded student experience. Digital learning in South Carolina has never been this easy thanks to Odyssey Online Learning.

Our students are able to:

• Learn in a supportive, positive environment with less social pressure and distractions
  • Receive personal attention from state-certified teachers specifically trained to teach online
  • Create a personalized academic program with the help of their personal advisor
  • Connect with fellow students through field trips, clubs and service projects 

Our Mission & Vision

The mission of Odyssey Online Learning is to provide a high-quality education for a wide variety of students by offering alternative solutions to traditional schooling while assisting students in achieving the knowledge and skills to reach their highest potential within a flexible and tailored educational program that fosters lifelong learning.

From students whose parents are in the military, to students that travel, to students that are simply looking for a great education environment, Odyssey Online Learning is the perfect solution!