Odyssey Online Learning - Logo
This is a placeholder for the Yext Knolwedge Tags. This message will not appear on the live site, but only within the editor. The Yext Knowledge Tags are successfully installed and will be added to the website.
,

Why Odyssey Online Learning

Student-Driven Services  |  Personalized Attention  |  Flexible Programs

Student-Driven Services
Personalized Attention
Flexible Programs

Why Choose OOL for Your Child?

At Odyssey Online Learning, our students experience quality high school education via the enrollment of online learning. We offer resources and services necessary to build a well-rounded student experience. Digital learning in South Carolina has never been this easy thanks to Odyssey Online Learning.

Our students are able to:
  • Learn in a supportive, positive environment with less social pressure and distractions.
  • Receive personal attention from state-certified teachers specifically trained to teach online.
  • Create a personalized academic program with the help of their personal advisor.
  • Connect with fellow students through field trips, clubs and service projects.

Our Mission and Vision

The mission of Odyssey Online Learning is to provide a high-quality education for a wide variety of students by offering alternative solutions to traditional schooling while assisting students in achieving the knowledge and skills to reach their highest potential within a flexible and tailored educational program that fosters lifelong learning.

From students whose parents are in the military, to students that travel, to students that are simply looking for a great education environment, Odyssey Online Learning is the perfect solution!

Benefits of Odyssey Online Learning

Set Your High School Student Up to Succeed

Why are so many families choosing online high schools for their students these days? Safe, personalized, convenient and comfortable – Odyssey Online Learning students get all the benefits their public and private school peers get, without the challenges inherent in a traditional school environment.

Varying Curriculum, Successful Completion

In a virtual school environment, your student attends class from home or any other Internet-connected location and works toward a high school diploma online. Your student’s classes may include live meetings, be completely self-paced or mix both instructional styles together. Either way, the top-notch educational programs at OOL will prepare your student for life beyond high school, whether that means college, trade school or joining the workforce.

Our teachers are passionate about education and it shows in their commitment to our students’ success. But your student’s support team doesn’t end with the teaching staff. Regular check-ins with tutors and advisors help ensure your student stays on track to graduate – and builds a solid knowledge base at every step along the way.

There are also many opportunities for extra-curricular, socialization and enrichment activities. Just because your student learns in a different environment doesn’t mean missing out on making happy memories from high school.

Just as Good ... and Probably Even Better!

That’s how a U.S. Department of Education study summed up the education provided in online school settings:

"Online schools can provide easy access to standards-based, state-of-the-art lesson content, highly qualified instructors, and a wide variety of rigorous course work, regardless of physical location or other limitations."

It’s no wonder high school students in virtual schools do so well. With individualized attention, customized pacing and fewer distractions, students have all they need to not only complete high school successfully, they often also discover a love for learning they never knew they had before. It’s that sort of drive to discover that helps students do well in their studies and post-school life.

Odyssey Online Learning – The Modern Alternative

Bringing your student home to complete high school in an online setting may be the best decision your family ever makes. They’ll get the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in whatever they do next, without the troublesome challenges of attending class in a traditional setting.

Your student can succeed – and Odyssey Online Learning may be the virtual school option that fits your family best. Feel free to contact Odyssey Online Learning with your questions about our school or to take the next steps toward enrolling your student.

Enroll Today!

Supportive, positive learning environment

(803) 735-9110

(803) 735-9110

"I chose an online high school because I needed a school that could meet my needs. At a regular pace, school is not fast enough for me. It would actually be harmful to my education, just as a regular pace is harmful to people who are a little slower. Odyssey is perfect for me and a lot of other people because the pace is set to YOU. If you are a fast learner, the course can go fast. If you are a slow learner, the course can go slow. The teachers are there to help you the entire time. This school has been great for me. I've had more opportunities than I would have had in a brick-and-mortar school. I'm a senior at sixteen!"

- Summer Ciaccio, Student

Share by: