Odyssey Online Learning - Logo
This is a placeholder for the Yext Knolwedge Tags. This message will not appear on the live site, but only within the editor. The Yext Knowledge Tags are successfully installed and will be added to the website.
,
Enroll Now

Free Public Online

High School

• Free to SC Students
  • Student-Focused Services
  • Personalized Attention
  • Participate in Local HS Sports
  • Flexible Programs
  • SC Accredited

Want more info?

Let's talk about how Odyssey Online can help your student be successful! We would love to answer any question you have.

Sign up for our newsletter

Why Odyssey Online?

Odyssey Online Learning has been serving SC students in grades 9-12 since 2009. Our team is dedicated to providing personalized attention to our students. We offer an array of student-focused services and frequent communication with students and parents.  Since Odyssey Online Learning is a public high school, it is free to attend and students have the potential to earn a high school diploma.

We are happy to answer any questions you have.  Our Director of Enrollment, Kelly Studebaker, can be reached at (803) 904-3577.

Enrollment Application

Odyssey Online Learning

510 Lexington Ave, Suite 102

Chapin, SC 29036

Business Hours

Association/Organization
    Advanced ED,  The Charter Institute At Erskine

Share by: