Odyssey Online Learning

Employment Opportunities

Thank you for your interest in the opportunity to join the Odyssey Online team. Our mission is to provide a challenging, enriching, and meaningful curriculum that educates and respects the individual student and the diverse community of learners in an environment that is safe and conducive to learning. We aspire to have like-minded employees on our team. Please send a resume´ and cover letter to Andrea Amburn.

Current Openings:

Social Work Intern

Because our students come from all walks of life, a variety of home life situations and sometimes limited resources, some of their needs may not be met. We don't see our students face-to-face so it's more challenging to identify student needs outside of the classroom. The internship we offer will help Odyssey to identify student needs and provide students with resources to address them. Please see the link below for further details.

Social Work Intern

Intervention and Retention Specialist 

The Intervention & Retention Specialist will support internal and external community development efforts among students and parents that will result in increased enrollment, retention, graduation rate, family involvement and a sense of community. The Intervention & Retention Specialist will work closely with the Community Outreach Manager and assist with the school’s community presence (virtually and in person). The position also works frequently with the Academic Advisors to track seniors and ensure they are on pace for graduation. The Intervention & Retention Specialist will implement strategic plans to assist students in staying engaged and motivated so they are on track for graduation, resulting in an increased graduation rate at Odyssey Online Learning. This is a full-time, 12-month position, with required evening and weekend hours. The Intervention and Retention Specialist is based out of the school’s administrative office. Occasional travel around the state may be required.

For further Infomation and detailed description please see the link below:

Intervention & Retention Specialist